HIMSS Precision Medicine Summit
Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington DC
Accelerating Precision Medicine to the Point of Care
The HIMSS Precision Medicine Summit brings together providers, health leaders, payers, researchers and other key stakeholders for two days to share their work, discuss industry trends, and address what healthcare must do to make precision medicine – and personalized care – an everyday part of primary care.
Unrivaled networking, groundbreaking content, and key insights
As more healthcare organizations nationwide put precision medicine into practice, the opportunities it brings for disease treatment and prevention are enormous. But the challenges are also very real. The HIMSS Precision Medicine Summit was designed to provide attendees with the insights and tools they need to address those challenges head on – and take the next steps. Join a community of clinicians, payers, health IT professionals, researchers and academic institutions at the Precision Medicine Summit to discuss what must be done to bring precision medicine to the point of care.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current regulatory and reimbursement landscape for precision medicine
- Hear real-life case-studies of where precision medicine has been successfully utilized for both disease management and prevention strategies
- Learn from other leading organizations how to right-size and scale technology for your precision medicine environment
- Understand what role machine learning and artificial intelligence plays in the acceleration of precision medicine
- Find out what innovative developments you need to be aware of to lead your organization’s future in precision medicine
- … and more